Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Postcards sent #2 - intro

Ok, I couldn't resist and asked for another random address at Postcrossing :x I guess I was just trying out my luck, hoping to receive some address from a far away and/or exotic country (like Japan or something, because I'm quite interested in getting postcards from there) but with no luck this time. Funny coincidence, I got another address of someone living in a European Union country! Maybe better luck next time?
According to the project rules, basically, you can request at most five addresses at a time, so I don't think it's a good idea for me to ask more addresses for now, because at the moment I have to economize a bit, and can't spend lots of money on postage stamps and such ;(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey yvonne!! if you are looking for more card other than the 5 that u are allowed via postcrossing, maybe u should check out the forums where u can 'tag' other postcrossers n if you're really, really dilligent then maybe u can look for japanese postcrossers n U2U them for a swap. :)